A&B Cymru’s arts members range from individual practitioners to national institutions.
Benefits include access to specialist advice, training, networking and showcasing opportunities, as well as to all A&B Cymru’s programmes and services. Prices are dependent on turnover and range from £125 – £500 + VAT.
See below for full membership details and become part of our exciting arts network.
Image: Organised Kaos at Art @ the Zoo
Serving the Arts: What can A&B Cymru do for you?
A&B Cymru supports its arts members to be resilient and sustainable through the focused development of income and skills. A suite of tailored programmes and services are provided to over 170 members, which range from individual artists to national institutions.
The specific benefits include:
Advice & Consultancy
Free of charge tailored advice on all aspects of private sector partnership. This can include consultancy on sponsorship targets and feedback on draft proposals.
Invitations to submit proposals to deliver projects for A&B Cymru’s business members.
Exclusive Access to Programmes
A&B Cymru’s programmes are available exclusively to arts members. They include:
- Creative Apprenticeships Programme: places individuals facing barriers to engagement as a result of race, disability or socio-economic circumstances into arts organisations on 10-month, paid apprenticeships.
- Creative Internships Programme: places recent graduates into arts organisations as trainee fundraisers on 10-month, paid internships.
- CultureStep Investment Programme: invests cash into business / arts partnerships in order to strengthen and sustain them.
- Professional Development Programmes: bring business expertise and experience to the arts through skills transfer, mentoring and Board placements.
Promotion of Sponsorship Opportunities to Businesses
Inclusion in A&B Cymru’s bi-monthly opportunities e-bulletins, sent exclusively to business members and shared on social media.
Promotion of Job Vacancies
Free of charge inclusion of job vacancies on the A&B Cymru website which are shared in a monthly recruitment bulletin and on social media.
Members are invited to apply for a range of high-profile performance and showcasing opportunities.
Discounted places and priority booking on high quality skills development sessions in Business Skills, Diversity, Fundraising and Governance.
- Credit on A&B Cymru’s website with a hyperlink to member’s site;
- Invitations to A&B Cymru networking events held across Wales throughout the year;
- Priority booking and discounted seats and advertising at the annual A&B Cymru Awards.
Launching in late 2023, A&B Cymru’s newest initiative identifies skills gaps and strategic challenges being faced by arts organisations and provides effective, tailored solutions to overcome them.
|£0 – £100,000||£125 + VAT|
|£250,001 – £500,000||£175 + VAT|
|£500,001 – £1,000,000||£200 + VAT|
|£1,000,001 – £2,000,000||£250 + VAT|
|£2,000,001 +||£300 – £500 + VAT|
Hodge Foundation Arts Bursaries
Thanks to the support of Hodge Foundation, A&B Cymru is able to offer a limited number of arts organisations a 12-month payment break on their membership subscriptions. To maximise the impact of the scheme, bursaries will be available exclusively to the following arts organisations:
- Start-up companies that have not worked with A&B Cymru before and are at high-risk, partly because they are limited in the number of funders they can approach;
- Small companies with a turnover of under £500K that rely on earned income for survival and have been majorly impacted by the pandemic;
- Organisations whose work benefits under-represented audiences. A&B Cymru will prioritise companies focusing on people who face barriers to engagement with and participation in the arts. In particular, people who are Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse, have disabilities or who are living in poverty.
If you would like to apply for a Bursary, please indicate on the contact form below.
Become a Member
If you would like to become an Arts Member please fill in the contact form below