A&B Cymru’s business members range from sole traders to multi-national corporations.
Benefits include access to specialist advice, networking opportunities and events, as well as access to all A&B Cymru’s programmes and services.
Prices are dependent on turnover and each membership package is tailored to the specific needs of your business. Packages range from £1,000 – £5,000 (+ VAT).
Image: Feeding the Fish at A&B Cymru Awards
From sole traders to multi-national corporations, we help our members address objectives including creative marketing, meaningful community engagement and effective staff training and development.
Each membership package is tailored to the specific needs of your business.
Benefits can include:
Access to an account manager who helps to ensure that your company is maximising the benefits of both its membership and its partnerships with the arts.
Advice on how your business could meet its bottom-line objectives through arts partnerships.
Priority access to A&B Cymru’s programmes and sponsorship opportunities.
Access to the Brokerage Service, matching business members with perfectly aligned arts partners.
Access to the Professional Development Programmes for your business’ staff
Free of charge access to A&B Cymru’s Event Enhancement service. Suggestions of artists and arts organisations to add creative flair to your events.
Profile Raising Opportunities – including:
- Bi-annual e-newsletter. Circulated to over 3,000 contacts from business, the arts and public life;
- Bi-monthly Members’ Opportunities Bulletin – featuring exclusive opportunities for arts partnership;
- Credit on A&B Cymru website with hyperlink to your company’s site;
- Opportunity to profile your arts partnerships on the case studies page of the A&B Cymru website;
- Credit on social media campaigns to profile your partnerships with the arts and A&B Cymru;
- Credit in Awards Brochure, distributed widely throughout the year.
Networking Opportunities – including:
- Regular members’ events through the year, provide the opportunity to meet with senior business representatives in relaxed and inspiring arts environments;
- A&B Gold Card, offering free benefits at key arts venues across Wales;
- Priority booking & discounted tickets to the annual A&B Cymru Awards.